BUY HERE!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today's glitch

My site was temporarily held today. It's been awhile since I was temporarily held. In my memory, it felt better than that.

No more problems now. It was a slight communication misunderstanding between my domain provider and myself.

They sent me an email this morning saying, "Hey, your account has expired."
And I responded, "Hey, you shut down my site."
And they said, "Hey, that's what we do."
And I said, "Hey, that's so uncool. Don't do that."
And, hey, it's all better.

I doubt there's an entire legion of Tara Lynn Thompson's out there salivating over the possibility of taking possession of their domain. But in the off chance any extra saliva is being produced, I secured the sight and am now back online to abuse this web space in any flippant way I deem entertaining. Or I could use it to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.

1 comment:

kristin said...

Rock on with your bad self.