BUY HERE!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Craig Ferguson: a great American

The accent will intrigue you. The wit will bring you back. Craig Ferguson proved years ago to have that certain charismatic appeal that no one since...well, Johnny...has given late-night television viewers.

I like Ferguson because he genuinely makes me laugh. I adore the man because he's a patriot.

Tim Slagle at BigHollywood.com did an excellent piece on Ferguson's annual honoring of 9/11 in his monologue. Since I've been unplugged since Friday, I hadn't posted anything on the 9/11 anniversary. In thinking of what to post, I stumbled onto Ferguson's 9/11 monologue from last year, thanks to Slagle's article.

Ferguson says everything I'm thinking and in that charming accent, too. I could never compete.


No comments: