BUY HERE!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Open For Business


It’s been awhile since I’ve blogged. Whatever length of time the word “awhile” brings to mind, double that. Then divide it by its radius. Separate that number into two equal piles. Shuffle them four times. Lay that out into the shape of a hexagon, counting backwards from 100 while singing, “Ain’t Got No Home” by Clarence ‘Frogman’ Henry. Then stop singing. Whatever number is left, that isn’t how long it’s been since I’ve seriously blogged, but now that you’ve got Frogman stuck in your head you won’t be obsessing anymore about my unexplained absence.

If you’re still wondering why I disappeared this year, then play Frogman below and meditate on the last video you watched about cats acting like people.
Seriously? You’re still wondering? Wow. You win. I’ll explain it all soon. In pieces. Sometimes in Navajo code. Slowly. Until it hurts. And you start singing Frogman again. Because that song haunts me sometimes and I hate being haunted alone.

No comments: