BUY HERE!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

James Caan: I'm not a (insert bad word) Hollywood liberal

Another gritty, manly man in Hollywood, one of the few left, is telling people to basically shove the title of a "typical Hollywood liberal" in the...uh...face of someone else.

I'm guessing James Caan doesn't get pedicures.

Dang, I love masculine men. Why are there any other kind?
Veteran actor James Caan let people in on a little secret last week. After 46 successful years among Hollywood’s most outspoken liberal stars, he’s speaking up about breaking the mold.

“I'm an ultra conservative,” he said at Moet & Chandon’s 6th Annual Hollyshorts Film Festival Opening Night Celebration in Los Angeles.

“I'm not a G** damn Hollywood liberal, I'm not,” he said, adding he only watches Fox News.
You hear that...punk? Huh? Do ya?
Caan, who was at the event promoting his involvement with the online platform Openfilm.com, also added that he doesn’t think Hollywood actors need to comment on every single political issue. When Pop Tarts questioned him on California courts deeming Proposition 8, which bans same sex marriage, “unconstitutional,” he preferred to keep his lips sealed.

"I don't want to comment on that. I'll let those other geniuses do that – all those actors who like to find a stage to push their agendas,” he said. “They don't have political science degrees... I certainly don't. I'll leave it to Sean Penn or Barbara Streisand to comment on that."
I'm laughing. Oh, I'm laughing.

No comments: