BUY HERE!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Far and Away

I'm here. Still. And thank you for everyone still checking in despite my recent absences. What can I say? We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Blogging as been heavily sporadic lately due to massive projects. And I've just returned from a trip working on a major project that, if it evolves, I'll love telling you about. Until then, I won't bore you with it.

This is just a note to let you know I haven't disappeared for good. More posts are coming on Monday. And sarcasm is sure to be embedded within them.

Thank you to all who have been on this journey with me for the last few years. You're everything I never knew I always wanted.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

We're just glad to know you're alive and well and didn't go J.D. Salinger on us.