BUY HERE!

Monday, January 19, 2009

the Word: Truish

"Truth is not just a what but a who."

Pastor Craig Groeschel
referring to John 14:6:
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."






This month, LiveChurch.TV is talking about truth, a word that makes my blood pump, not in a heart attack way.
I crave truth more than chocolate or companionship or even Vitamin C, which I'm very fond of.

The first sermon covers two of Satan's Greatest Weapons:

1. Relativism: assumption that there is no such thing as absolute truth.
2. Subjectivism: I, the subject, have the right to determine what is right and wrong without submitting my judgment to any authority outside myself.

I've been so excited about this series that I dreamed Saturday night I was too late to church and missed it.
Denied.
Except..all the sermons are also online so who the heck knows why I dreamed that. It was also the same night I dreamed about meeting Rush Limbaugh and buying a little bed and breakfast in Alaska from a nice, if not chatty, older couple.

Moving on...
The first sermon was, by no means, a disappointment. If interested, check it out here.

No comments: