BUY HERE!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 4: Live blogging...sort of

Election night is why I started drinking. Since I have no wine in the house, I'm just guzzling water straight from the hose.

.....

McConnell takes Kentucky. Maybe Grimes will tell us who she voted for now.

....

Cotton takes Arkansas from the Democrats. But he's an Iraq War Veteran. Never bet against a veteran. They've got skills.

....


Brown falling to Shaheen in New Hampshire. I'm sure she's a lovely person, even if she did coordinate with the IRS to target Conservative groups, like the memo released yesterday shows. Still, lovely I'm sure. If you can get past that whole nasty, illegal stuff.

....

Republicans pick up three! Bwahahahahaha

....

And then there were four. Colorado Senate goes red. I guess pot really is good for you.

....

The fifth goes in Montana. We need six for the win, people. SIX.

....

And the Senate goes red. Six have been taken, ladies and gentlemen.

....

Joni takes her sassy haircut and her skills in pig castration (you read that right) to Iowa. Perdue takes Georgia. Walker stays in Wisconsin. Roberts remains in Kansas. And Florida rejected Repubican-turned-Independent-turned-Democrat Crist for Scott. Republicans didn't just win the Senate, they possessed it. Now, I'm exhausted. And my neighbors would probably appreciate it if I tuned out the returns and stopped my shouting so they could get some rest. Thanks for tuning in to my unprompted, not requested, political live blogging.    

No comments: