BUY HERE!

Monday, October 4, 2010

UK Advice Columnist: Good mothers smother their hurting babies with pillows

I hadn't planned to make today about abortion. But after posting the inspiring audio of Gianna Jessen's testimony, literally minutes later, I received Glenn Beck's subscriber newsletter with this video.

It's Virginia Ironside, a British advice columnist, who believes the compassionate thing to do with a suffering child is to shove a pillow over their head and hold it down until their body stops thrashing about fighting for oxygen and they die.

Watch the face of one of the program hosts, Susanna Reid, who seems a bit shocked, while Ironside just continues on as if killing your child is the most natural thing a "good mother" would do.



"If a baby’s going to be born severely disabled or totally unwanted, surely an abortion is the act of a loving mother. If I were the mother of a suffering child – I mean a deeply suffering child – I would be the first to want to put a pillow over its face… If it was a child I really loved, who was in agony, I think any good mother would."

Virginia Ironside

First, I think it needs to be asked. Did Virginia Ironside have any children who died mysteriously?
Second, as she grows older, should she be in pain, what kind of pillow would she prefer shoved over her head? Foam? Down? Ruffles on the edges?

Compassion it compassion, Virginia. You shouldn't go without.

Abortion is the act of a loving mother? Killing is now love. Well...that's what Hitler thought, too.

1 comment:

Catherine Zoller said...

I can't stop shaking and it's not because I am cold.