BUY HERE!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Planned Parenthood director now Pro-Life



Abby Johnson watched an abortion procedure. That's all it took. She left her job as the executive director of a Planned Parenthood facility and is now campaigning with the Pro-Life movement. Her description of that event will break your heart.
And my job was to hold the ultrasound probe on this woman's abdomen so that the physician could actually see the uterus on the ultrasound screen. And when I looked at the screen, I saw a baby on the screen. And she was about 13 weeks pregnant at the time. And I saw a full side profile. So I saw face to feet on the ultrasound machine. And I saw the probe going into the woman's uterus. And at that moment, I saw the baby moving and trying to get away from the probe...
And I thought, "It's fighting for its life."
Abby says if more Planned Parenthood clinic workers actually witnessed the procedure, they would be running for the door.

Keep talking Abby. God has given you a message in defense of life.
You can see the full interview on Huckabee at Ms. Underestimated blog, link below.

Curtsy to Ms. Underestimated and Newsbusters

1 comment:

Lindsey Claire said...

Wow. It's awesome that God is opening people's eyes to the true horror of abortion... yes, the baby was fighting for its life. We all should do the same!